While many things have changed due to the coronavirus pandemic, our commitment to your safety has remained the same.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice from the very beginning. Our dental team works hard to protect our patients and staff and ensure that you receive safe, comfortable dental care.
Due to COVID-19, we have implemented procedures and devices that follow and go beyond recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Please wear a mask when entering our office.
- We will manage appointments with no or minimal overlaps to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling, but we will do our best to work with your needs.
- We will check your temperature at every appointment.
- We will ask you to rinse with an oral antiseptic and wash your hands on entry to our treatment rooms.
- We have invested in intra-oral devices, air purifiers, and additional equipment to limit aerosols and disinfect operatories and common areas.
- Our staff will wear additional PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Please do not bring family members with you to your appointment unless you require assistance.
Dr. Alan Lee and our dental team look forward to seeing you soon. We are happy to answer your questions about our steps to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.